WHO NEEDS CROATIAN VISA?
Please check the website of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Republic of Croatia http://www.mvep.hr/en/consular-information/visas/visa-requirements-overview/ to see if you are required to have a Croatian visa when entering Croatia.
Third-country nationals who require a visa for Croatia but are holders of valid:
– uniform visa (C) for two or multiple entries, valid for all Schengen Area Member States;
– visa with limited territorial validity (LTV visa), for two or multiple entries, issued to the holder of a travel document that is not recognised by one or more, but not all of the Schengen Area Member States, and which is valid for the territory of the Member States recognising the travel document;
– long-stay visa (D) for stays exceeding 90 days, issued by one of the Schengen Area Member State;
– residence permit issued by one of the Schengen Area Member State;
– national visas for two or multiple entries and residence permits of Bulgaria, listed in Annex I of the Decision No 565/2014/EU;
– national visas for two or multiple entries and residence permits of Cyprus, listed in Annex III of the Decision No 565/2014/EU;
– national visas for two or multiple entries and residence permits of Romania, listed in Annex IV of the Decision No 565/2014/EU;
do not require (additional Croatian) visa for transit or intended stays in the territory of Croatia not exceeding 90 days in any 180-day period.
The Decision No 565/2014/EU is available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32014D0565&from=EN.
The period of validity of the above-mentioned Schengen, Bulgarian, Cypriot, and Romanian documents must cover the duration of the transit or stay.
In case of uncertainty regarding validity of any of the above-mentioned documents, please scan the document and send it to email@example.com.
WHERE TO APPLY FOR CROATIAN VISA?
Participants who require a visa should apply in person at the Croatian Embassy or, if available, at the Visa Application Centre in their country of residence.
Please note that visa application shall be submitted no sooner than three months before the intended date of travelling to Croatia.
The list of Croatian Embassies and Consulates is available on the website of the Ministry: http://www.mvep.hr/en/diplomatic-directory/diplomatic-missions-and-consular-offices-of-croatia/.
The links to Visa Application Centres’ websites are available in the drop-down menu under each country at: http://www.mvep.hr/en/consular-information/visas/visa-requirements-overview/ or http://vfsglobal.com/.
If there is no Croatian Embassy/ Consular Office of the Republic of Croatia, or Honorary Consul of the Republic of Croatia or Visa Application Centre in your country, please contact the nearest Croatian diplomatic mission regarding the possibility of submitting your visa application, passport as well as other required documents by post or electronically.
General list of required documents is available at: http://www.mvep.hr/en/consular-information/visas/issuance-procedure/enclosed-documents-/.